Mostly people are not familiar the term about bootable USB ,I mean they don’t know how we use it .But let me clear this term for you if you are able to install window through your CD or your CD room is not working properly. The you can also install window with the help of bootable USB. With the help of bootable USB you will be able to perform diagnostics on a computer that you by using any CD.
If you have the windows image or source in softy form ,you can use flash drive to install windows ,instead of using the Windows installation CD.
This article will Help you completely that how you can make your bootable USB . Before we start , it is essential to note that the computer you need to custom your bootable USB drive must be capable to use a USB drive as a boot device. Most computers made since Windows Vista was unrestricted are proficient of booting to a USB device. Earlier to the Windows Vista time frame, it’s hit or miss with motherboards.
Phase 1: to make Bootable USB Drive:
1.Click on start button and Start Ultra ISO
2.In the second step insert USB into system.
3.Click the open option form file Manu
4.Now Select here the source file and click on open
5.Click the bootable >click on write disk image
6.Select the device form the given options
- Click “Write ” button to start creating windows 7 / 8 bootable USB drive.
Phase 2: Configuration of the BIOS to use bootable USb :
Now after making bootable USB you will need to restart you system and move into the BIOS setting to use bootable USB.You will need to follow the following instructions:
- First of all restart you system.
- While booting (before Windows starts loading), get into the BIOS configuration screen by hitting something like F1, F2, Delete or Escape. Hotkey instructions are generally provided on the screen.
- Go to the section that contains your boot devices listed.
- .If it is not shown system might not support booting from USB. Assuming that it is supported (as is the case with virtually all modern hardware), promote your USB drive to the primary boot device.
- Exit from the bios configuration, saving all adjustments.
If you’re absolutely new to bios configuration, bios for beginners over at tom’s hardware might be a terrific primer. Be aware though, that you could significantly screw up your device by providing wrong settings!
Step three: booting and setup home windows 7 / home windows eight from usb power:
Assuming which you nicely configured your bios and your usb drive helps booting, home windows 7 / eight setup ought to now load. Relying on the rate of your usb power, this could take some time.
If it isn’t working, then double-take a look at the subsequent before making a scene:
- is your bios well configured for booting from the usb device? (is the usb device indexed and does it have top priority?)
- have you ever efficiently prepared the usb pressure in step one? (restart the system.)
- does your usb force properly aid being booted from? (attempt another one!)
Also watch the video How to create USB bootable